Best Hair Bleach Reviews of 2017
Hair bleach is used to dye dark hair in blonde. It lightens your hair whether your natural hair color is medium blonde. Sometimes people get confused in choosing between hair dye and bleach as both the products have very similar functionality. But Hair dye is way different than bleach although both bring significant changes in the color of hair, especially for dark hair. Bleach brings lighter shade than the natural color.
When bleach strips the hair from its natural color, the hair color turns lighter and so you can apply the color you want on your hair. Now the question comes in mind that from where to buy the best hair bleach? I will provide you with the list of products that will guide you in choosing the appropriate way to bleach your hair. So have a look at the below-mentioned products:
Best Bleach for Hair
1) L’Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach
L’Oreal Quick Bleach is one of the best bleach for dark hair. It is used for hair lightening and contains the non-drip concentrated formula. You will find it a great powder bleach that is very economical too. Even professionals make use of it in the salons due to its remarkable results.
- It is dust free that provides ultimate results without any harm.
- The livelier greater lightening powder is delivered by quick blue.
- It gives extra strength lightening action that lifts up to 7 levels.
- It is suited for easy on-scalp or off scalp application.
- It remains moist and creamy throughout use and processing.
2) Splat Lightening Bleach for Hair
Splat Null will give you the best hair bleach result. It is the perfect way to go from black to blond at a hairdresser or at home. By applying it, you will get brown hair. To avoid chemical reactions make sure that bleach doesn’t touch your skin directly. If you desire to have the variety of streaks in different colors, then it also provides bleaching kit so that you can apply Splat multi color of your choice. Melanin provides color to the hair with which bleach interacts.
- It features splat, hair dyes, and hair color.
- It is a strong bleach though it works well.
- It is durable and provides intense results.
3) Clairol Bleach Powder Lightener
Clairol Powder Lightener is one of the best bleach for dark hair that contains humectants to lessen powder fly away. You will get it at the reasonable price. It is perfect for beginners and for users willing to do hair bleach at home. It will perfectly lighten the roots of your hair.
- It can be used on virgin hair.
- For maximum off the scalp lightening, it has dedusted extra strength powder lightener.
- It includes balanced lightning, quick and predictable results.
- Full range of lightening services is comprised in it.
4) Schwarzkopf Professional Bleach Blond
Schwarzkopf Blond is a powder lightener with excellent performance. It is one of the best-rated hair bleach today. You will enjoy the pleasant smell when you apply it. It will provide you instant gratification. It works wonder for your precious hair without giving irritation to your skin. It is considered as one of the top bleaching hair product.
- It features 15.9 Oz /450 g.
- 20-45 minutes is the processing time that depends on the desired effect.
- Perfect neutralization is offered by it.
5) L’Oreal Paris Super Bleach Blonde Kit
The brand L’Oreal Paris introduces the bleach powder that has the advanced super-lightening action which delivers smooth and even blonding from root to tip. It offers consistent results that work faster.
- It lightens your hair in one simple step.
- The super-rich crème is used to protect and condition.
- The specially formulated conditioning shampoo deeply hydrates that results in hair softness that you can manage easily.
- You will get the gorgeous and luminous super blonde hair.
6) Wella Blondor Dust Free Bleach Powder
Wella Blondor is one of the best bleach for hair that produces powerful and lively color results. It will not damage your hair and works fantastic. You will find it a great product for blonde coloring.
- It contains highest quality ingredients and 25 percent conditioning agents.
- It is used for care and gentle-on-hair results.
- It is an exclusive palette of rich blonde, natural brown, red and special mix shades with triluvix technology.
- For care and soft hair results, lipids are used.
7) Wella Charm Multi Blonde Powder Lightener
Wella Charm is the bleach powder for hair that contains the dust-free formula. You will be surprised with the excellent results of this wonderful bleaching product. It will serve as the right lightener. It is treated as one of the best professional bleach for hair as most of the experts make use of it in their salons.
- It is for all on and off the scalp application.
- It lifts up to 7 levels that add variety to your hair.
- This product comes with controlled and intense lightening action.
- It provides amazing results for the darkest hair.
How to bleach your hair at home?
If you are excited to blonde your hair at home to offer the different look to it, then I will surely help you by providing the guidelines so that you can perform your task of hair bleaching comfortably and confidently. Let me first acquainted with what all arrangements you have to to make before starting the hair bleaching process.
To have excellent results, it would be better you don’t wash your hair for two or three days. Arrange a table to place your tools, the mirror so that you can accurately observe your step, sit in a well-ventilated place that has proper lighting so that you can perform your task comfortably. Wear gloves so that your hands don’t get spoiled.
Now let’s discuss the hair bleaching steps to be performed at home.
- Divide your hair- First of all, focus on the back of your hair as it is tough to reach. You can do it by separating the crown section so that you can initiate your task from that particular portion.
- Prepare the solution – Now make the solution by mixing bleach powder and developer in the container. The quantity of bleach powder should be half of the developer you take. Make sure that mixture is consistent.
- Spread the bleach- Spread the bleach on your hair with the help of brush or hands. First, give attention to your bottom sections and then to your crown section. Much time is required to lighten the tips and mid-lengths of the hair so it would be good if you first apply the solution over there. Leave it for about 20 minutes and then move to the roots for coloring. In this way, the color will be enforced evenly. Cover your head with the shower cap after putting the bleach on your hair.
- Wait for the results- Wait for 30-45 minutes to enjoy amazing results. Be aware that time should not exceed beyond 45 minutes and in between do check the results so as to identify up to which extent the color is lifted on the hair.
- Remove the bleach- After you observe the change in the color of your hair does wash your hair to cleanse the bleach. Make use of balancing shampoo to wash your hair. Choose the shampoo that helps in balancing the pH level of your scalp. Apply conditioner to have perfect results and then leave it to make it dry.
On virgin hair, the bleaching process performs outstanding results. On dark hair, you have to go through more sessions as it will take the time to give you desired results. Hope all the above steps will surely help you in carrying out bleaching process at home.
Hair bleaching is the delicate process. To have lighter shade people bleach hair. Many options for style and brand of hair bleach exist as it has become the simple process.
Take precautions and follow the directions of the kit before you start bleaching. It will help to avoid any risk to your hair. And all the products mentioned in the above list of the “Best Hair Bleach Reviews” are perfect to choose.